1. A £75.00 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The balance of your account is to be paid 28 DAYS before your holiday is due to commence or the holiday will be cancelled, and the deposit forfeited.
2. ONLY the persons listed on the reservation form may use the accommodation.
3. Should the holiday be cancelled, the hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let. The £75.00 deposit, however, is non-returnable; guests are therefore, recommended to insure against this possibility. Forms are supplied with your invoice.
4. The person making the reservation must be 21 years of age or over.
5. The capacity of the Apartment MUST NOT be exceeded.
6. PETS welcome by prior arrangement only.
7. The Hirer will be responsible for the contents of the apartment during their stay. Breakages or damage must be reported immediately (NOT AT THE END OF YOUR HOLIDAY) so that these may be made good. The Hirer will be responsible for any costs incurred in this respect.
8. Possession of the Apartment cannot be taken before 3 pm. unless by prior arrangement. The apartment must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
9. Change over days are Friday and Mondays , But other days maybe acceptable early and late season if available.
10. Guests must ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise within their apartment at any time, and in particular radios and televisions etc. are turned LOW between 11.00pm and 8 am.
11. The Hirer shall allow the Proprietors, or their agents to enter the apartment at all reasonable times for the purpose of examining the state and condition thereof, and the furniture and household effects.
12. The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, or loss of, or damage to property, however caused or sustained.
13. The booking is made on the understanding that the apartment will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. Should this not be possible through circumstances not under the control of the Proprietors, (e.g. fire, theft or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide an alternative Apartment, in which case the booking deposit and, if paid, the balance will be returned to you in full, but you will have no claim against the Proprietors.
14. The submission of a Reservation Form with the deposit does not commit the Proprietors in any way.
15. Parking is entirely at owners risk, the Proprietors will not be held liable for any theft or damage to vehicles whatsoever.
16. We are a non-smoking establishment.
17. Couples and Families only. Small Groups are welcome by prior arrangement only
Warning : Ishara Apartment is on the first floor and have steep stairs going up to the apartment, this maybe a problem for less able holiday guests (please check before booking)