Millions of Tripadvisor website users voted to pick the best beaches for 2013. Tripadviser announced the winners today from feedback from travellers that use there website.
Weymouth beach came 7th which is great news for Weymouth, we all know what great place we live in but holiday makers must think it is good as well.
Rhossili Bay Swansea was top of the table but Dorset had 3 beaches in the top ten Hengistbury Head, Weymouth and Sandbanks.
Travellers Choice Awards
1. Rhossili Bay, Swansea
2. Woolacombe Beach, Devon
3. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
4. Longsands Beach, Newcastle upon Tyne
5. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth
6. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
7. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth,
8. Sandbanks, Poole,
9. Filey Beach, Filey, Yorkshire
10. St Brelade’s Bay Beach, Jersey
So if you would like to have holiday by one of the top beaches in the Country why not book ishara apartment
Book Here: http://www.isharaapartment.co.uk/bookings-calendar/